Tots Units Fem Força
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter Five

Go down

Chapter Five Empty Chapter Five

Post by Admin Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:56 am

What time was it? Not that I really care. I thought as I watched the short bundle of adorable and curly brown locks prance about in front of the mirror.

"How long are you gonna stare at me you giraffe?" I heard her sexy voice ask.

"Hm? As long as I can." I couldn't help the wide grin that was plastered on my face. She was just too cute and too perfect for her own good and she still doesn't believe it.

Finally, she turned to me, whipping her head around so that some of those luscious locks covered half of her face, making her look exotic and more sexy. "Well, I don't know about you Señor Piqué but I am famished after our 'recreational' activities." She said, half rolling her eyes and making air quotation marks.

I thought about it for a moment as I watched intently as Olivia grabbed a pair of sweatpants. Of course, food was still the furthest thing from my mind but I figured that I should refuel in case either of us wants to burn those calories.

"I think I could use some food in my belly as well." I said, grinning.

She looked over at me with those liquid chocolate eyes but they held an air of suspicion, almost as if she could read my mind. "And I'm supposing you want a little after meal exercise huh?" she asked and sauntered out of the room.

Did I mention that she was too cute and too perfect for her own good?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://barca.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum